Privilege & privacy
- I will always maintain a relationship of confidentiality and trust with my clients. Client identity, the nature of the practitioner-client relationship, and all that is shared during a session are held in strict confidentiality.
- I will always use the utmost discernment when conducting sessions on those who are not present and have not provided consent. I will not "spy" on (former) lovers for the satisfaction or amusement of the querent, for example.
- I will never discriminate based on sex, gender, sexual identity/preference, ethnicity, heritage, religion, political affiliation, or any other such categorical & divisive label.
- At any point, the client or myself may choose to terminate the session for any reason.
- I have the right to deny continued service, for any reason.
- I will always request permission if the content of a session is deemed worthy of publishing as an example.
- I will never pry at a client in order to have them share sensitive personal details.
Heal all, harm none
- I will not offer any services or advice in a professional field in which I have no experience or certification, including but not limited to: Medical, legal or financial advice. Should we discuss a topic that pertains to any of these, I would be happy to provide rational opinion and general, common-sense advice, though I will always suggest to seek a professional before taking any action.
- I will always provide appropriate references to resources to a client if it feels appropriate to do so.
- I will act in accordance of the law, should a client have revealed that they have caused severe harm to another individual.
- I will not conduct sessions for a client more than once every two weeks, for the sake of empowering client decision-making and independence.
- I will never condemn a client by suggesting they may be cursed, possessed, or otherwise afflicted by some spiritual condition that needs to be removed.
- I will never condemn a client to a particular future in answering yes or no questions. My job is to help the client put the pieces together to achieve success.
- I will always be honest, even if the client may not like what I have to say.
truth & beauty
- I will always aim to give my clients the best service, even if it means they did not receive what they had hoped for.
- I will always strive to inspire my clients to see the best in their character, talents, circumstances, and challenges; to choose love & betterment in personal relations; to pursue personal goals, to seek opportunities, and make valuable connections.
- I will always encourage client participation, so that they may authentically experience the Tarot's process.
- I will always encourage the client to attend to their real responsibilities and needs, as seems appropriate.
- I will always aim to equip clients with techniques and/or tools if they may improve their circumstances.
- In supporting others in professional practice, I will always strive to emphasize ethical, dignified practice, for the larger benefit of all practitioners in the professional community.
- I will always strive to emphasize the importance of conducting oneself rationally and intelligibly in the professional field, for the continued elevation & respectability of this profession.
- I will always be honest with clients for whom I am consulting on professional matters, concerning but not limited to: My assessment of the client's capabilities, offerings & ethical discernment; transparency regarding what I am capable of offering; my personal methods & approach to professional practice.
- With discernment I will use the right to terminate service (as per contract) if their professional practice lacks baseline ethical standards.
- I will always strive to equip my clients in professional consultations with the best professional techniques & advice that I can possibly offer, and offer my support in their implementation.
- I will always strive to steer clients toward what I personally consider healthy choices in their professional practice, and to compromise as little as possible in the way of their personal authenticity & professional interest.
- I will always strive to provide the best I have to offer to my students and class attendants.
- I will always strive to emphasize the ethical, constructive & practical use of the Tarot, for the benefit of the Tarot community and the continuing generations of practitioners.
- I will always strive to foster students' unique relationship with the Tarot & its images, and avoid imposing imperatives on their interpretations or process.
- I will always strive to challenge my students with sapient considerations for the benefit of their unique understanding.
- With discernment, I will use the right to terminate guidance (as per contract) if the student misuses, misrepresents, or plagiarizes the information & guidance I have offered; or otherwise violates the terms of our agreement.
- I will always strive to be both mentor & student, and humbly accept sapient criticism & considerations as they are offered, regardless of the source.
- My commitment will always be to offer the best, most accessible content that I can, and to continue innovating to offer the best mentoring available.