Beginning my journey into the Tarot in 2010, I found myself captivated by the images and the mysteries I was sure they contained. I practiced and studied for several years as a quiet, private passion. Along the way, several note-worthy readings (and the corresponding events in my life) all but forced me to rethink my personal identity, goals and relationships, catalyzing a dramatic transformation of character.
While residing in an artist collective in the year of 2013, a friend encouraged me to begin reading for others and simultaneously began introducing me to new acquaintances as a practitioner. From there, a career began to take shape.
Since then I have worked in nearly every corner of the industry — entertaining at events, advising through phone lines, through my former website as a content creator (Fateweaver Tarot), as a mentor to aspiring practitioners, and as a community leader.
My goal is to share the fruits of my connection to the Tarot with my clients, and to facilitate the ground-breaking changes in their lives that would help shift their course to the pursuit of authenticity and fulfillment.
- Practicing Tarologist of 8 Years with over 5000 estimated hours of sessions conducted.
- International client-base.
- Have mentored over a dozen people into fruitful practice with the Tarot.
- Formerly an active adviser on a well-known hotline (legally, am not able to name it) (2016)
- Authored weekly tarotscopes that were critically-acclaimed by the Tarosophy Association (samples available by request). 2015-2016.
- Authored the playbill of the Fox & Beggar Theater's circus-theater production, Tarocco: A Soldier's Tale. (2015)
- Founder & co-organizer of the Asheville Tarot Circle. (2015-Current)
- Contracted entertainment with Asheville Aerial Arts. (Began 2016)
unrelated to tarot
My other interests & pursuits include the creation of ceramic pottery, esoteric literature & philosophy, homesteading & permaculture, and community-living dynamics.
If you'd like to take a look at the pottery I currently have for sale via the internet, you can head on over to my Etsy store, Aquarian Artifacts.
- Wedding, hosted by Lioncrest at the Biltmore Estate. September 2017. (Asheville Aerial Arts)
- HiWire Brewing's Birthday Circus, hosted at HiWire Brewing. July 2017. (Asheville Aerial Arts)
- Self Regional Hospital Gala, hosted at the Greenwood Multicultural Center in Greenwood, SC. January 2017. (Asheville Aerial Arts)
- Menage A Freak, hosted by Wicked Weed April 2016. (Asheville Aerial Arts)
- Tarocco: A Soldier's Tale, hosted by The Orange Peel. May & June 2015.
- Mojo Kitchen & Lounge's one year anniversary party. January 2015.
- Residential Halloween party. October 2014.
- Psychic Fair at the Masonic Temple in Downtown Asheville, 2014.
- Animalia, produced by the Fox & Beggar theater. Spring 2014.
- Summer Solstice at the Landing. Summer 2014.
- Pulcino, a Day of the Dead Carnival produced by the Fox & Beggar Theater. November 2013.
- Dreamtide, a Winter Solstice Celebration at The Landing. December 2012.